Queensland Border Declaration Pass
Entry to Queensland is temporarily restricted by the Chief Health Officer in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Border Restrictions Direction 17 commenced on 1am 3 November 2020, which requires a person entering Queensland from interstate to apply for and receive a Queensland Border Declaration Pass and provide supporting documentation
- All existing border passes will remain valid until their expiry date, including the X Pass (Border Zone Travel)
- Each individual regardless of their age is required to apply for and receive a Queensland Border Declaration Pass prior to entering Queensland. You must NOT complete this pass on behalf of another person, unless you are a parent or guardian completing it for a child or you are assisting a person with impaired capacity or special needs.
- upload identification and supporting documents
- allow 3 business days for approval
- allow 5 minutes to complete the border pass application.
Freight and Logistics Pass (F Pass)
Please complete the Freight and Logistics Pass if you are providing essential freight and logistics transport.
New Queensland Border Declaration Pass
Complete the General Declaration Pass if you are requesting ENTRY to Queensland for any reason other than Freight and Logistics.